Derby day is nigh, so the TSG Hoffenheim fan representatives have put together all the important information needed to prepare supporters travelling to the Bundesliga away match against VfB Stuttgart (Saturday at 15:30 CET / Live Ticker at achtzehn99.de).
- Parking spaces will be available to away fans at the stadium. Buses park on Benzstraße, while cars can be parked at the P7 carpark (address: Martin-Schrenk-Weg).
- The stadium is located in Stuttgart's low-emissions zone, which is why only vehicles equipped with a green sticker can travel there.
- In addition, there is a transport ban on all motor vehicles with diesel engines of the Euro 4/IV emission standard or worse.
- Fans arriving at the central train station "Hauptbahnhof" should take S-Bahn line 1 (until Neckarpark Mercedes-Benz), lines 2 or 3 (until Bahnhof Bad Cannstatt) or tram line 11 (until Neckar Park Stadion).
- Tickets entitle the holders to free-of-charge local public transport on matchdays starting three hours before kick-off until 5:00 CET the following day.
- The stadium opens two hours before kick-off (13:30 CET).
- The away sector at the Mercedes-Benz-Arena is located in blocks 61, 62, 63, 64 and 65 in the 'Untertürkheimer Kurve' stand.
- The entrance can be accessed via the pathway leading off Benzstraße.
- An announcement will be made soon as to whether there will be a ticket desk on the day.
- Away supporters will have the possibility to store bags and rucksacks. However, there is a limited space, so we do kindly ask that you leave bags and rucksacks in your cars and on the buses.
- Bags and rucksacks brought into the stadium may not exceed the size of 390 x 350 x 150 mm.
- The blood-alcohol limit is 1.4. Breathalysers will be conducted at random on the day. Entrance will be denied to anyone with a blood-alcohol content above that level.
- Cash can be used to pay for food and drink within the stadium.
- Please click here to view the complete stadium regulations of VfB Stuttgart.
Print Page to top