Hoffenheim's fan representatives have compiled all the essential information required by TSG fans for their journey to the Bundesliga match against Borussia Dortmund (Saturday 15:30 CET, minute-by-minute on achtzehn99.de).
- There are plenty of pay-for parking spaces available around the the Signal Iduna Park and the Westfalenhallen.
- The parking areas E1-E3 are designated for away fans.
- The parking fees are €25 for buses and €7 for cars. VW Transporters over 2.8 tonnes pay €15.
- Furthermore, there are more pay-for parking spaces on the university campus (Otto-Hahn-Straße). A shuttle bus will depart from here to the stadium, and will return here after the end of the match.
- Arrival by train: from Dortmund's main station, you can either continue to the stadium by using the regional over-ground service and alighting at the 'Signal Iduna Park' train station, or by taking the underground to 'Westfalenhalle/Stadion'.
- The stadium's gates open at 13:00 CET.
- Due to the setting off of fireworks at the previous away game in Dortmund, no fan articles at all (flags, flags for waving, fence banners, larger banners with two struts etc.) are permitted at the match on 09.02.
- There is a permanent ban on glass bottles in the vicinity of the stadium.
- Digital cameras and photographic equipment are permitted (but only for private use – no professional equipment, no interchangeable lenses).
- The following are not permitted in the stadium: camera tripods, fireworks of any kind, bags, plastic bags, cloth bags, backpacks larger than DIN A4 format, bottles, food and drink of any kind, selfie sticks.
- There is no official blood-alcohol limit in the Signal Iduna Park. The stadium's security staff reserve the right, however, to eject obviously drunk visitors from the premises.
- You can pay with cash in the Signal Iduna Park.
- You can also buy a stadium payment card with which you can pay for items without cash. You can have the remaining credit on the card paid out at one of the designated stations from the 60th minute of the match on.
- You have the opportunity to deposit bags and rucksacks which are larger than the DIN A4 format at the away fan drop-off points (German: "Abgabestellen Gast") for €0.50. These are located opposite the away fan entrance on the north side of the stadium and on 'Turnweg' besides the 'Rote Erde' stadium (see the yellow surfaces on the enclosed site map). After the end of the game, the away fan drop-off points remain open for 30 minutes for the collection of deposited items.
Print Page to top