On Wednesday afternoon, the German Football League (DFL) published the kick-off times for the first six rounds of the 2018/19 season. After kicking off their campaign with an evening match at FC Bayern Munich (24 August, 20:30 CET), TSG Hoffenheim will welcome SC Freiburg in their first home game of the season on a Saturday (1 September) at 15:30 CET. The following matches at Fortuna Düsseldorf (15 September) and against Borussia Dortmund (22 September) will also be played at the usual Bundesliga kick-off time. Then comes the first midweek fixture of the league season, with TSG travelling to Hannover 96 on a Tuesday evening (25 September, 20:30 CET), before another Saturday afternoon kick-off against RB Leipzig on 29 September (15:30 CET).
TSG's opening fixtures at a glance:
- Round: Friday 24 August, 20:30 CET: FC Bayern Munich Vs TSG
- Round: Saturday 1 September, 15:30 CET: TSG Vs SC Freiburg
- Round: Saturday 15 September, 15:30 CET: Fortuna Düsseldorf Vs TSG
- Round: Saturday 22 September, 15:30 CET: TSG Vs Borussia Dortmund
- Round: Tuesday, 25 September, 20:30 CET: Hannover 96 Vs TSG
- Round: Saturday, 29 September, 15:30 CET: TSG Vs RB Leipzig
Ticket information will soon be published on achtzehn99.de and on our social media channels.