The Hoffenheim fan representatives have put together all the most important information to prepare TSG fans travelling to the Bundesliga match away to RB Leipzig on Monday evening (kick-off 20:30 CET).
- It is recommended you take the A9 until you reach the exit Leipzig-West, then take the B181 via Merseburger Straße, Rückmarsdorfer Straße and Hans-Driesch-Straße.
- Due to the increased volume of traffic, you may experience considerable disruptions to your journey in the vicinity of the stadium.
- For this reason, it is urgently recommended that you use car parks, park and ride parking spaces and public transport.
- The match ticket entitles the holder to free travel with the MDV public transport network starting four hours before the match and ending four hours after it.
- Fans travelling with the fan bus can get out and get back on at the stop "Landauer Brücke / Am Sportforum". Stewards will be in place to guide you towards the away sector of the Red Bull Arena. During the match, the fan buses park on the street "Am Cottaweg".
- Please additionally take note of the stadium layout.
- The away fan sector may only be accessed by persons wearing neutral clothing or TSG colours. The away sector is not barrier-free.
- The turnstiles open 90 minutes before kick-off. The away ticket office will be open 150 minutes before kick-off provided tickets are still available.
- Persons who are visibly drunk shall not be permitted entry to the stadium (pursuant to the Stadium Regulations and the General Ticket Terms & Conditions). Furthermore, random breathalyser checks will be carried out.
- Rucksacks and bags that exceed the measurements of 25 x 25 x 25 cm may not be taken into the Red Bull Arena. There is no place to store rucksacks and bags during the match.
Print Page to top