The Hoffenheim fan representatives have put together all the most important information to prepare TSG fans travelling to the Bundesliga match away to Eintracht Frankfurt on Saturday (kick-off 15:30 CET).
- The stadium is accessible from all directions via the A3.
- At the Frankfurt-Süd junction, take the B44 in the direction of Frankfurt-Stadtmitte/Stadion. From there, follow the signposting for the stadium car parks.
- The P9 car park is reserved for buses carrying away supporters. This is accessible via Mörfelder Landstraße (in the direction moving away from the city centre). There is a €15 parking charge for buses.
- Fans travelling by car are advised to park in the ''Waldparkplatz'' car park.
- There is a €6 parking charge for cars. For vehicles with more than seven seats, the charge is €7.
- The ''Gleisdreieck'' car park is exclusively for home fans.
- Fans arriving at the main train station can continue their journey via the S7, S8 and S9 S-Bahn lines.
- The closest station to the Commerzbank-Arena is ''Stadion'', which is located 800m from the stadium entrance.
- The fan organisation Supporters Hoffenheim have organised a chartered train for the match away in Frankfurt. All relevant information can be found here.
- The stadium will open 120 minutes prior to kick-off.
- The ticket office for away fans will also open 120 minutes prior to kick-off. There will be a sufficient number of both seated and standing tickets.
- Due to the size of the stadium grounds and the large distance separating the entrance from the stands, fans will go through security checks a second time when entering Block 20.
- The wearing of any item of clothing which can be used to cover the face (or has a built-in face cover), as well as any item bearing the lettering A.C.A.B, is classified as an infringement on public order in Frankfurt and will therefore be pursued by the police. Please be aware that dressing in such a way as to impede or potentially prevent personal identification (such as with make-up) is also not allowed.
- Wearing the colours of the away team is deemed inadvisable in the home section for Eintracht Frankfurt fans (West stand blocks 31-42). Therefore, for security reasons, security personnel have been instructed that they may both prevent spectators wearing the colours of the away team from entering this area as well as remove any such spectators from this area.
- Rucksacks and bags with a maximum volume of 20 litres may be brought into the stadium. Any rucksacks and bags which exceed this capacity are not allowed. Please be aware that no bag deposit service is available.
- The purchase of food and drink in the stadium is only possible using cash.
- Further information for away fans can be accessed here.
Print Page to top