The TSG Hoffenheim fan representatives have put together all the important information needed to prepare supporters travelling to the Bundesliga away match against FC Augsburg (Sunday at 15:30 CET / Live Ticker at achtzehn99.de).
- The address of the WWK-Arena is Bürgermeister-Ulrich-Straße 90, 86199 Augsburg.
- You can get there by car via the B17 (Bundesstraße 17) highway. Stay on that road until the exit 'Arena'.
- Carparks P1 and P4 are available to day parkers. The parking fee is €10.00.
- Additional parking spaces are available at Messe Augsburg. Here there is a shuttle bus in operation which is included in the parking fee of €6.00.
- There is no separate carpark for away fans.
- The parking spaces for buses for away fans are located directly in front of the away sector. The parking fee there is €20.00 per bus.
- You can take public transport from the main station to the stadium. Take the "Stadion-Linie" and get off at the stop "Fußball Arena" for the WWK-Arena.
- The "Stadion-Linie" starts operating on matchdays two hours before the game and runs every five minutes, or every two/three minutes after the game.
- All match tickets entitle the holder to use public transport (bus and tram) operated by the Ausburger Verkehrsgesellschaft mbH (avg) in zones 10 and 20 (three hours before and after the game). However, match tickets do not entitle the holder to use regional trains and regional buses operated by Augsburger Verkehrsbundes (AVV).
- You will find further travel information here.
- The ticket counter and the away sector shall open two hours before kick-off (13:30 CET).
- You will find information regarding the number of tickets still available from the box offices on our homepage.
- It is forbidden to bring bottles or alcohol with you onto the stadium premises.
- For safety reasons, it is not permitted to climb on the fence in the away sector. Supporters who disobey shall have a nationwide stadium ban imposed on them.
- Flags with a pole length of more than two metres must be registered with the fan department in advance.
- At the entrance, there is a storage area where rucksacks and bags can be deposited. However, it is recommended you leave bags and rucksacks in the car/on the bus.
- Throughout the stadium, including the away sector, only cashless payment using a payment card is possible.
- The payment card may also be purchased (€2 card deposit), loaded and then later returned in the away sector.
- Only alcohol-free drinks are generally served in the away sector.
Print Page to top