The TSG Hoffenheim fan representatives have put together all the important information needed to prepare supporters travelling to the upcoming Bundesliga match away to FC Schalke 04 (Saturday at 20:30 CET / Live Ticker at achtzehn99.de).
- The Veltins Arena can be accessed by car via either the A2 or A42 Autobahn.
- To arrive at the parking zone for away fans, follow "Berni-Klodt-Weg".
- The parking zone E2 is free of charge for cars. Buses are subject to a €20 parking charge in the Gelsenwasser parking zone.
- A shuttle bus service runs from the main train station in Gelsenkirchen to the stadium. The shuttle bus can be boarded from the southern exit of the station.
- Please be aware that the entrance points for the seating and standing areas are separate.
- Those in possession of a ticket for the standing area should follow the signpost for Hermann-Eppenhoff-Weg, which leads to entrance ''Süd''.
- Away fans in possession of a ticket for the seating area should follow Berni-Klodt-Weg to entrance ''Ost 2''.
- The stadium will open two hours prior to kick-off (18:30 CET).
- Bags/rucksacks which are bigger than DIN A4 size may not be brought into the arena. A free bag deposit service is available at both the ''Süd'' and ''Ost 2'' entrances.
- Payment in the Veltins Arena is only possible using the ''Knappenkarte'' payment card. These can be acquired in the area for away fans.
Print Page to top