The Hoffenheim fan representatives have compiled all the essential information required by TSG fans travelling to the Bundesliga match against SC Freiburg (Saturday 15:30 CET/Live Ticker at achtzehn99.de).
- Owing to resident protection zones, there are no parking spots at the stadium.
- Fans who are travelling by car should use Park & Ride services or the car parking spaces available at the neighbouring teacher training college (German: Pädagogische Hochschule/PH).
- Further information can be found here.
- There will be an additional train to Freiburg on which fan support representatives will be present.
- Information on departure times can be found here.
- The stadium can be reached by taking tramline 1 from Freiburg main station.
- Alight at the 'Römerhof' stop (stadium will be mentioned) and from there it is five minutes by foot.
- Fan buses are allowed to drive up to the 'Schwarzwald Stadium' directly and may park in the immediate vicinity.
- Buses should take the approach through the B31 tunnel up to the Littenweiler exit.
- The stadium gates open two hours before kick-off (13:30 CET).
- The away sector is sold-out. There will be no ticket office open on the day.
- Unfortunately, there is no drop-off point for rucksacks and bags at the away entrance.
- Bags up to size DIN A4 may be taken into the stadium.
- Power banks must be deposited at the entrance.
- There is a blood alcohol limit of 1.1 per mille.
- Food and drink can be paid for in cash.
- Only alcohol-free beer is served in the away sector.
- The full stadium rules can be read here.
Print Page to top