The Hoffenheim fan representatives have compiled all the important information for TSG fans travelling to the Bundesliga away match against SV Werder Bremen on Sunday (15:30 CET).
- Cars are unable to access the area surrounding the Wohninvest Weserstadion, starting from two and a half hours before kick-off and continuing until shortly after full-time.
- Spectators travelling by car are advised to make use of the park and ride facilities which are available at Hansa-Carré, Pfalzburger Straße and Hemelinger Hafen.
- Holders are entitled to free-of-charge travel on buses and trains within the Bremen public transport system.
- The stadium will open 90 minutes before kick-off (14:00 CET).
- The entrance to the area for away fans is located at Gate 10.
- The area for away fans has only limited rucksack and bag deposit facilities.
- The usual checks take place at the stadium gates; more in-depth checks may be carried out selectively.
- In the area for away fans, food and drink can only be purchased via cash.
- The full stadium regulations can be found here.
Print Page to top