The Hoffenheim fan representatives have put together all the most important information to prepare TSG fans travelling to the Bundesliga match away to RB Leipzig on Saturday (kick-off 15:30 CET).
- To get to the Red Bull Arena, it is recommended you take the A9 until you reach the exit Leipzig-West, then take the B181 via Merseburger Straße, Rückmarsdorfer Straße and Hans-Driesch-Straße.
- It is recommended that you use car parks, park and ride parking spaces and public transport.
- The ticket entitles the holder to free travel with the MDV public transport network starting four hours pre-match and ending four hours after it.
- The tram lines 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8 and 15 travel to the Red Bull Arena (stops: "Sportforum Süd" or "Sportforum Ost").
- Fans travelling with the fan bus can get out and get back on at the stop "Landauer Brücke / Am Sportforum". Stewards will be in place to guide you towards the away sector of the Red Bull Arena.
- During the match, the fan buses will park on the street "Am Cottaweg".
- The stadium gates will open 90 minutes before kick-off (15:30 CET).
- The away ticket office will open two hours before kick-off.
- You can pay with both cash and an EC card in the away sector.
- The away sector is not barrier-free.
- You may take rucksacks and bags that do not exceed 25 x 25 x 25 cm in size into the Red Bull Arena.
- Click here to view the list of items not permitted in the stadium.
- Click here to view the stadium rules and regulations.
Print Page to top