All the important information away supporters need to know about the Bundesliga match against 1. FC Cologne (Friday at 20:30 CET) can be found below.
- We recommend travelling fans take the 103 "Köln-Lövenich" exit.
- To avoid conflicts, it is requested that the signposted bus parking spaces P6-P8 are not used.
- The parking fee is €7 for a car, €14 for a nine-seater and €20 for a bus.
- You can take KVB line 1 to the stop "RheinEnergie Stadion".
- In addition, special trains will be running between "Hauptbahnhof" and "Neumarkt".
- Transport to and from the match in the VRS region is included in the ticket price.
- Away fans will be in the standing area in Block N6 and the seated area in Block N16.
- There is a ban on glass bottles in the vicinity of the stadium.
- The stadium gates and the box offices open two hours before kick-off (18:30 CET).
- Tickets may be purchased by fulfilling one of the following conditions. You have a) TSG fan clothing b) TSG membership c) A post code/residence in the Sinsheim/Hoffenheim area.
- Reservations are not possible! The prices are €17 for a standing ticket and €38 for a seated ticket.
- You may pay with cash in the away sector.
- It is not permitted to bring bags or rucksacks with you. There are no luggage storage facilities.
- Spectators with a blood alcohol level of more than 1.1 per mille will be refused entry.
- Click here to view the complete stadium regulations.
Print Page to top