The Hoffenheim fan representatives have put together all the most important information to prepare TSG fans travelling to the Bundesliga match away to Eintracht Frankfurt on Sunday (kick-off 15:30 CET).
- For fans travelling by bus or car, the stadium is accessible from all directions via the A3.
- At the Frankfurt-Süd junction, take the B44 in the direction of Frankfurt-Stadtmitte/Stadion. From there, follow the signposting for the stadium car parks.
- The P9 car park is reserved for buses carrying away supporters. There is a €15 parking charge for buses.
- Fans travelling by car are advised to park in the ''Waldparkplatz'' car park.
- There is a €6 parking charge for cars. For vehicles with more than seven seats, the charge is €7. The ''Gleisdreieck'' car park is exclusively for home fans.
- Fans arriving at the main train station can continue their journey via the S7, S8 and S9 S-Bahn lines.
- The closest station to the Commerzbank-Arena is ''Stadion'', which is located 800m from the stadium entrance.
- Both the stadium and the ticket office for away fans will open two hours prior to kick-off (13.30 CET).
- Small flags are permitted within the area for away fans provided that they do not exceed two metres in height. The same rule applies to fan club banners and flags hung on the stadium fence.
- All other fan items must be registered with the club's fan support department.
- All fans will be subject to security checks when entering both the stadium and Block 20.
- Isolated individual security checks will be in operation at the block entrance.
- The wearing of any item of clothing which can be used to cover the face (or has a built-in face cover), as well as any item bearing the lettering A.C.A.B, is classified as an infringement on public order in Frankfurt and will therefore be pursued by the police.
- Rucksacks and bags with a maximum volume of 20 litres may be brought into the stadium.
- The purchase of food and drink in the stadium is only possible using cash.
- All additional information for away fans can be accessed here.
Print Page to top